The newest Google Pixel is right here, and it’s right here with a brand spanking new model of Android. The Pixel 6 is operating on Android 12, and there are numerous adjustments in Android 12. Together with some adjustments to how screenshots are performed.
After all, the attempted and true method of taking a screenshot remains to be there. The usage of the Energy and Quantity Down buttons. However there are different ways to do it, and likewise scrolling screenshots. So these days, we’re going to head over the various other ways in which you’ll take a screenshot at the Google Pixel 6 sequence of Android smartphones.
With out additional ado, right here’s how you’ll take a screenshot.
How To Take A Screenshot On The Google Pixel 6
There are 4 other ways in which you’ll take a screenshot at the Google Pixel 6 sequence. And we’re right here to stipulate every method. So you’ll make a selection which one works right for you. Whether or not its with the buttons, tool buttons, or Google Assistant.
The usage of the buttons
Most definitely the oldest solution to take a screenshot on Android is with the buttons. This has been a factor since round Android 4. And right here’s how you’ll do this.
- Press Energy and Quantity Down keys in combination for a couple of seconds.
- You’ll see the display screen flash, and a screenshot seem on the backside of the display screen with a couple of choices for enhancing and taking pictures a scrolling screenshot.
- And that’s it.
The usage of the Recents menu
Differently to take a screenshot is during the Recents menu. Right here’s how you’ll do this:
- Swipe up from the ground of your display screen till the Recents display screen comes up.
- Faucet at the “Screenshot” button under the app this is recently open.
- It’ll now take a screenshot of the lively app. Which is tremendous helpful.
- That’s all there may be to it. You’ll get the similar notification as you do in another screenshot way.
Taking a scrolling screenshot
New in Android 12, you’ll now take a scrolling screenshot. It is a function that many different smartphone makers have had of their telephones for years. And right here’s how you’ll take a scrolling screenshot (we now have a a lot more in-depth educational on that right here).
- Seize your screenshot the usage of the Energy and Quantity Down buttons as discussed above. This is not going to paintings from the Recents menu.
- Now, you’ll see an choice within the screenshot UI to “Seize Extra”. Faucet on that.
- Right here, you’ll crop how a lot of the display screen yo wish to seize. If it is all the web page, or simply greater than what’s proven to your display screen recently.
- Hit the “Save” button within the higher left-hand nook.
- And that’s it. That’s how you’ll take a scrolling screenshot.
The usage of Google Assistant
In any case, you’ll use the Google Assistant to take a screenshot at the Pixel 6 as smartly. So you’ll do it with out the usage of your voice. Right here’s how you’ll do it:
- Turn on the Assistant via pronouncing “Hello Google”, or swiping up from the ground corners of the display screen.
- As soon as the Google Assistant is wide awake and listening, say “Take a screenshot”.
- That’s it.
Now, for those who get an error right here, it most probably implies that the Assistant does no longer have permission to take a screenshot. You’ll be able to repair that via doing the next:
- Pass into Settings.
- Faucet on Apps & Notifications.
- Then faucet on Complicated.
- Then faucet on Default Apps.
- And Help & Voice enter.
- Now, toggle on “Use Screenshot”.
And that’s the various ways in which you’ll take a screenshot at the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Professional.